"It was pretty much the most incredible thing I've ever done. If you combined Disneyland, Hawaii, a cruise, a ski trip, the beach, I-Fly, and Great Wolf Lodge, I'd say going on this trip is way better than ALL of those combined! Super awesome! Super fun! Super educational!"
- Student Ambassador
"It was a life-changing experience for sure. I went half-way around the world and got to meet people who became just like my sister and brother and taught me tons of new things." - Student Ambassador
Teamwork & Connection
"Even though it's been 19 years since my son went, I still keep in
touch regularly with his host family. We have gone there to see them
and they've come here. I think I am as close to our Kiwi family as I am
to our biological family!" - Parent
"Our daughter came back from NZ being interested in climate change, history, geography, and cooking for the first time in her life. We can already tell this experience had an enormous impact on her."
- Parent of Ambassador
Eligibility to become US Student Ambassador:
Eligibility requirements for the Student Ambassador Program are listed below.
- Student must be enrolled fulltime at Meeker Middle School for the 2020 – 2021 school year
- Student must be in the 6th or 7th grade at Meeker Middle School in September 2020
- Student must be in compliance with the TPS Discipline Policies as defined in the Meeker Middle School Student Handbook (pages 16 – 26)
- Maintain a Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher and a grade of “C” or better in all classes
- Student agrees to participate fully in all meetings, activities, events, and projects
- Parents agree to participate fully in all meetings, activities, events, and projects – including full participation in each of the three (3) fundraising activities
- Parents agree to make all the required payments on time and in full
- All required sections of the application must be submitted